Freckles are not necessarily harmful but many prefer to get rid of them so they can have a more even complexion. They may occur due to hormone imbalances, genetic predisposition, or sun damage. Those who want to get rid of freckles have recourse for how to get rid of them fast. Here are a few methods that could help.
- Sake masks can help you get rid of freckles because of the kojic acid present in this rice The kojic acid helps decrease the melanin formation in the skin. You can make masks with the sake using oatmeal, honey, and yogurt so that it will not only help you get rid of freckles but leave your face feeling moisturized. Keep the mask on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Licorice root extract is a common ingredient natural skin bleaching It can also be used as a home remedy in its pure form. It helps stop the production of melanin so that the appearance of freckles is reduced because it contains glabridin. It works especially well if combined with jojoba oil. Use ½ teaspoon of licorice root extract combined with 4 teaspoons of jojoba oil. Massage onto your face using cotton and then rinse off.
There are also medical measures one can take to help get rid of freckles such as:
- Photofacials are a technology based on light that’s frequently used to treat brown spots. Intense-pulsed light (IPL) delivers high energy blasts of light. Some IPLs have cooling devices to help deal with the heat. In some places it may be called facial rejuvenation or photo rejuvenation.
- Skin lightening creams also known as skin bleaching creams can help reduce the appearance from freckles. The safest choices are creams that use natural and organic ingredients. Chemical skin lightening creams can leave skin more vulnerable to the sun, which is why organic lightening creams are the best choice. It will take several months to see the results.
- Lasers can also be useful in getting rid of freckles. When getting this treatment by a professional it can be safe and effective.
- Chemical peels help reduce the appearance of freckles. There are more superficial treatments that require several sessions to see results or deeper peels that can remove all or most freckles in one session. A deeper peel is a bit more painful and requires more recovery time.